FEA & CFD based Design and Optimization for Marine and Shipbuilding Industry
FEA & CFD Based Simulation Design Analysis Virtual prototyping MultiObjective Optimization
From the design and manufacture of small recreational crafts and Yachts to the large oil tankers, using FEA and CFD based simulation, Enteknograte assisting shipbuilders and boat designers to develop higher performing, safer and lower cost vessels. Through the application of simulation technology and consulting services, Enteknograte supports Marine and Shipbuilding Industry solve complex engineering challenges and mitigate environmental risks associated with seagoing loads including structural, hydrodynamics, vibro-acoustics, thermal and fatigue.
Enteknograte has a staff of highly qualified engineers and naval architects that has maintained its leading-edge know-how and development skills. Our Engineers have a rich experience in computer modeling of structures and the application of linear and non-linear (implicit and explicit) finite element codes and using advanced CFD tools in coupled with FEA to precise and real-time modeling of complicated floating structures that experience FSI for a wide range of engineering problems.
We have a proven track-record in structural analysis, marine investigation and surveying. We have a comprehensive experience in use of the most advanced computational tools to meet almost any analysis need:
- Global and detailed direct structural assessment (FEM, Finite Element Method), including verification of Fiber-Reinforced Polymer (FRP) structures for boat.
- Performance prediction based on Computation Fluid Dynamics (CFD) analysis.
- CFD studies for optimization of appendages and other elements.
- Fatigue assessment studies.
- Modal and vibration analyses.
- Seakeeping and seaworthiness assessment.
- Maneuvering studies.
- Simulation and evaluation of systems
- Marine surveying and reporting
- Damage surveys and investigations
- Tie-down structural calculations and approval
- Collision Investigation, modeling and analysis