Automotive Engineering: Powertrain Component Development, NVH, Combustion and Thermal simulation
FEA & CFD Based Simulation Design Analysis Virtual prototyping MultiObjective Optimization
Simulation and analysis of complex systems is at the heart of the design process and is key to achieving truly optimised components in Automotive Engineering. We focus on strategic use of CAE to Optimise Designs, investigate and resolve problems, and minimise time and cost to market. Advanced geartrain modelling and analysis software packages, provides the foundation of concept and definitive design for all driveline and transmission projects that we undertake.
Simulation Based Design of Powertrain Systems
Enteknograte engineering team use advanced CAE software with special features for mixing the best of both FEA tools and CFD solvers: CFD codes such as Ansys Fluent, StarCCM+ for Combustion and flows simulation and FEA based Codes such as ABAQUS, AVL Excite, LS-Dyna and the industry-leading fatigue Simulation technology such as Simulia FE-SAFE, Ansys Ncode Design Life to calculate fatigue life of Welding, Composite, Vibration, Crack growth, Thermo-mechanical fatigue and MSC Actran and ESI VA One for Acoustics simulations. With combination of deep knowledge and experience in sophisticated FEA and CFD based design tools, Enteknograte engineers can solve any problem with any level of complexity in Automotive Engineering.
Real-World Simulation services in Automotive Engineering, Powertrain Component Development, NVH, Combustion and Thermal simulation
Innovative Design and Virtual Test
- Engine Simulation Technologies including steady-state, semi-anechoic and highly-dynamic Simulation beds with road-load simulation and constant-volume sampler systems
- Base engine Simulation beds adapted to address project requirements –include specialist capabilities such as ’tilt’ where engines may be subjected to dynamic and static inclination in loaded and unloaded conditions
- Performance and emission Simulation using the latest advanced tools and techniques including automated mapping and design of experiments
- For driveline and transmission Simulation, we provide two- and four-wheel drive fully dynamic electrical rigs; an anechoic Simulation chamber; and gearshift Durability, functionality and lubrication development rigs
- Chassis dynamometers covering a range of FEA and CFD simulation from emission and durability to noise, vibration and harshness (NVH), addressing applications including motorcycles, scooters and small commercial vehicles
- Rig systems to support development on components and sub-assemblies
- Particle size and number measurement
- After-treatment and fuels and lubricants Simulation
- Training and support for clients’ Simulation engineering teams.