CFD and FEA in Civil Engineering: Earthquake, Tunnel, Dam and Geotechnical Multiphysics Simulation
FEA & CFD Based Simulation Design Analysis Virtual prototyping MultiObjective Optimization
Enteknograte, offer a wide range of consulting services based on many years of experience using FEA and CFD softwares in Civil Engineering: Earthquake, Tunnel, Dam and Geotechnical. The Company is involved in analyses projects with advanced applications that focus on aspects of computational mechanics. In addition, we carry out research projects that lead to future extensions or enhancements to FEA and CFD package, or result in special software with Matlab and other high-end programming language for Structural and geotechnical simulation.
Enteknograte engineers participate in method development, advanced simulation work, software training and support. Over experiences in engineering consulting and design development enables Enteknograte’s engineering team to display strong/enormous client focus and engineering experience.
Our engineering team use advanced CAE software with special features for mixing the best of both FEA tools and CFD solvers: CFD codes such as Ansys Fluent, StarCCM+, OpenFOAM and FEA Codes such as ANSYS, ABAQUS, NASTRAN, LS-Dyna and MSC Marc. With combination of deep knowledge and experience in FEA and CFD and sophisticated design tools, Enteknograte engineers can solve any problem with any level of complexity in civil engineering including:
- Coupled/Multiphysics problems: mechanics of porous media, spalling of concrete, freezing of ground and young hardening concrete
- Borehole stability problems
- Constitutive modeling of concrete
- Settlement damage on concrete and masonry constructions
- Earthquake analysis
- Tunnel simulation
- Finite element simulation of dam
- CFD simulation of Ventilation and comfort
- CFD and FEA analysis of Fire, smoke movement and explosions
- Geotechnical FEA based design and simulation
WE WORK WITH YOU