Structural Dynamics Integrity & Vibro-Acoustics Simulation for Marine & Shipbuilding Industry: CFD, FEA, SEA & BEM
FEA & CFD Based Simulation Design Analysis Virtual prototyping MultiObjective Optimization
Structural-borne noise and vibration need to be minimized for passenger comfort and reduced environmental impact. Our full suite of vibro-acoustics simulation, and optimization tools ensures that we can minimize the structural dynamic impact of your vessel and its components early in the design phase. From large cruise ships to yachts, from frigates to submarines, many design challenges shall be addressed in the design phases of marine applications. If on the one hand the exterior noise, due to propellers, hull radiation or muffler, has to be limited for discretion or environmental reasons; on the other hand, interior noise is of concern for crew and passengers' comfort.
Use Enteknograte FEA and CFD based structural integrity and dynamics solution services to:
- Perform a wide range of structural analysis simulations, ensuring structural integrity.
- Examine thermal and stress responses on vessel components early in the design cycle.
- Determine vibro-acoustic effects and mitigate their influence.
- Acquire physical noise and vibration data for validation and feedback on designs.
- Optimize components while maintaining performance requirements.
- Finite element modeling as per classification society guidelines
- Strength analysis, fatigue and buckling analysis of plated structures and components
- Structural reliability analysis
- Vibration investigation including measurements and theoretical analysis
- Noise investigation and analysis
- Structural analysis of specialized containers and containment systems
Vibro-Acoustics Simulation for Marine and Shipbuilding : FEA, SEA and BEM
Enteknograte provides solutions to the many challenges faced by navel engineers in meeting demanding vibro acoustic specifications for both on board noise and underwater radiation. With Enteknograte experience in Acoustic and Multi-physics solutions that enable us to perform computationally efficient resulting in accurate cost effective results across the frequency range.
Main Simulation methods in Vibro-acoustic field are:
- Finite Element FEA (Structural / Acoustics)
- Statistical Energy Analysis SEA
- Hybrid FEA/SEA
- Fast Multipole FMM
- Boundary Element Method BEM
We optimize most complicated system in simple way, the output of simulation that represent our work quality index in critical points such as:
- Water loading and underwater radiation
- Noise in sensitive areas and changes in noise level
- Insulation optimization for weight and cost savings
- Underwater radiation from the vibrating panels
- Underwater radiation from the propeller point sources
- Interior noise levels in cabins from a number of different sources