Multibody Dynamics Simulation of Complicated Machinery & Mechanical Drive Systems
FEA & CFD Based Simulation Design Analysis Virtual prototyping MultiObjective Optimization
Enteknograte engineers use MBD simulation to evaluate and manage the complex interactions relating to motion, structures, actuation, and controls to better optimize product designs for performance, safety, and comfort. Building functional virtual prototypes of machinery components and systems early in the design cycle, enable our engineering team to perform a series of virtual tests before committing to building a physical prototype. With this solution, machinery manufacturers will reduce the number of prototypes, decrease the design cycle and meet their functional specifications in less time.
Enteknograte Mechanical Drive Systems MBD Simulation and consultant Service include:
- Simulation and design of gear pairs, such as Gear ratio, backlash prediction, on the overall system performance.
- Dynamic behavior of pulley-belt systems, such as transmission ratio, tension and load prediction, compliance studies, or belt dynamics, on the overall system performance.
- Chain systems performance and optimization include drive ratio, tension, contact forces or chain dynamics, on the overall system performance.
- MDB Simulation of rolling-element bearings on overall system performance including bearing stiffness, sensitive to internal dimensions, offsets, misalignments, and clearances.
- Model and analysis of cable based transmission systems.
- MDB analysis of cam-follower systems including various combinations of cam shapes, follower motions, follower arrangements and follower geometry.