FEA Based Simulation of Rubber Matrix Composite
FEA & CFD Based Simulation Design Analysis Virtual prototyping MultiObjective Optimization
Tires, anti-vibration systems, seals or hoses are rubber based components which turn into high-tech systems as soon as their material properties are tuned by embedded inclusions. A simple tire unfolds its performance due to influences from various scales. On the microscopic scale carbon black or mica particles are filled into the rubber matrix to compound materials with specific properties. On the belt edge a sophisticated weave of embedded steel fibers controls the footprint of the tire.
Material suppliers benefit from virtual laboratories which allow to gain deep insight into rubber composite materials. In-depth investigations and screening of material candidates allow to build new functional rubber systems in a quick and cost efficient manner. Providers of rubber components boost their design strategy by taking into account the full complexity of rubber composites when computing the target performance of their parts.
Enteknograte provides Engineering Consultant and Training service to investigate complex rubber components on all scales include:
- Nonlinear, large deformation material models
- Investigation of microstructure evolution in RVEs
- Effective material properties from RVE computations
- Mean field homogenization
- Multi-scale analyses coupling the microstructure to the macroscopic response of the rubber part
What Enteknograte do with FEA Based Simulation Design in Composite Material Engineering:
- Multi-scale analyses to predict the nonlinear microstructure behavior of plastic & composite materials & structures
- Speeds up the development process for composite materials and structures
- Perform detailed analyses of materials on the microstructure level
- Derive microstructure material models suited for multi-scale coupling of the micro- and macroscopic level
- Bridges the gap between manufacturing and performance
- Understand Thermal, Thermo-Mechanical and Electrical behaviour of New Material
- Crash Performance simulation
- Fatigue and Creep assessment of Composite and New Material
- Acoustic and Vibration analysis before Manufacturing
- Stiffness and Strength properties
- Process simulation: Injection and compression molding, drape molding, RTM, etc.
- Industries: Aerospace, Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Material Suppliers, etc.
CAE softwares: MSC software (Digimat, Marc, Nastran), Abaqus, Altair, ANSYS, Autodesk Moldflow, LS-Dyna, PAM-CRASH, RADIOSS and SAMCEF.