Structural Dynamics: Coupling CFD, MBD, FEA and 1D Systems Simulation Software
FEA & CFD Based Simulation Design Analysis Virtual prototyping MultiObjective Optimization
Our structural dynamics simulation methods focus on evaluating components in high-stress, high-performance environments. Combining multiple simulation methods, we create a methodology, comprehensive multiphysics simulation that ensures product safety while saving you time and money. Enteknograte’s experts work with you to design the ideal simulation regime for your components and products, in every stage of your component lifecycle
Aerostructure: Combining CFD-FEA and 1D-3D multi-objective modeling
Engine FEA and CFD based Simulation in Aerospace industry: Combustion, Fatigue, Aerodynamics, AeroAcoustics, Heat Transfer
We have experience developing complex high fidelity finite element models to facilitate predictive virtual testing including wings, engines and aircraft interiors. In addition, we could simulate vulnerability events such as: Bird strike, Tire burst, Ditching, Passenger safety and Impact events.
Minimum Weight Design
The increase in global competition and environmental awareness has necessitated the development of optimum weight aerospace structures. Aligning our expertise of using optimization technology to determine minimum weight metallic or composite structures, we have been instrumental in pioneering the establishment of Optimization Centers at major aerospace OEMs.
Aerostructures Simulation include:
- Complete wing simulation
- Dedicated composite simulation for aircraft: designing, analyzing and optimizing Composite material structure, Liquid Composite Molding, composite forming simulation for doors, wings, tails, nacelle.
- Horizontal & vertical tailplane simulation
- Moving part aerodynamics simulation
- Nacelle aerodynamics simulation
- VTOL, e-VTOL and UAM – Urban Air Mobility
- Fatigue simulation of components: random vibro-acoustic loading, stress corrosion analysis and visualization
WE WORK WITH YOU