GREEN ENERGY: WIND TURBINE AND WIND FARM CFD, MDB & FEA BASED DESIGN
FEA & CFD Based Simulation Design Analysis Virtual prototyping MultiObjective Optimization
With deep Knowledge in FEA and CFD and combining or coupling different CAE tools for real world simulation such as MSC Cradle, Ansys Fluent, Siemens Star-ccm+, Abaqus and MSC Nastran, Enteknograte engineering team can handle any aerodynamic problem include wind turbine, Wind Farm design and wind effect:
- Vertical axis wind turbine: foil sections and blades design investigation and optimization
- Horizontal axis wind turbine:
– Blade planform, twist and airfoil section design, investigation and optimization
– Hub and nacelle Interaction
– Rotor and Tower Interaction
- Power-Trust curves extraction and optimal working point estimation
- Special tools for micro turbine innovative designs investigation
- Complete motion of the rotor in winds and loads extraction for FEM analysis
- Fluid-Structure Interaction (FSI) investigation and flutter occurence
- Solar loads and radiation – solar collectors design
- Underwater turbine
- Atmospheric Boundary Layer (ABL) modelling and thermal loads
- Full windrose estimation over complex terrain/buildings
- Wind turbine siting investigation
- Urban air quality
- Smoke and Pollution dispersion
- Wind loads over structures/buildings
Here at Enteknograte, we use advanced engineering simulation technology for linear and nonlinear finite element analysis (FEA), advanced material modeling, computational fluid dynamics (CFD), Aero-acoustics, fluid-structure interaction (FSI), multi-physics, optimization, fatigue and durability, multi-body dynamics, controls, and manufacturing process simulation to capture all aspect of design and optimization for Wind Turbine and Wind Farm in real-world application.
WE WORK WITH YOU
We pride ourselves on empowering each client to overcome the challenges of their most demanding projects.
Enteknograte engineering team use advanced CAE software with special features for mixing the best of both FEA tools and CFD solvers: CFD codes such as MSC Cradle, Ansys Fluent, Siemens StarCCM+ and FEA Codes such as ABAQUS, Ansys, Nastran, LS-Dyna and MSC Actran for Acoustics and VibroAcoustics simulations.
Easier, earlier, quicker analysis enables design simplification, especially on unusual hull designs. Early design correction avoids costly rework in production.
Reduce project delays caused by late-emerging design changes and rework. Reduce contingency planning.