Drone Aerodynamic & Acoustic Simulation Based Design
FEA & CFD Based Simulation Design Analysis Virtual prototyping MultiObjective Optimization
Drone aerodynamic simulation is used to improve the aerodynamic performance and reducing the drag of drone. Objective of the simulation is to make accurate predictions of aerodynamic forces, Lift and Drag Coefficient etc. In the same time, we use the results of aerodynamic simulation for noise and acoustic design and optimization. Aerodynamics is at the core of all aerospace engineering programs. Enteknograte engineering team use coupled MBD and CFD to simulate any drone related problems in world-class simulation methods.
Ensure urban air mobility technology adoption and reducing noise using simulation-based design
For drone dynamics, the acoustics and noise challenge is to design disc loading, rotor tip speed, propeller interactions and vehicle scattering in such a way that the overall in-situ noise levels are reduced. It is a multidisciplinary issue, calling for the combined use of various simulation techniques.
- CFD simulation in coupled with advanced Acoustic solver to capture drone noise in different situation
- Investigate the effects of the rotor-on-rotor interaction, and presence and absence of the body
- Evaluate the sound scattering effects due to the presence of the drone body
- Effect of the urban environment on the noise
- Propeller interactions influence on the noise signature
- VTOL, e-VTOL and UAM – Urban Air Mobility